Your roofing problems are crying out to you, take action today by getting in touch with Quandahl Roofing. Our reputable roofer Katy has over 30 years of experience and can help you fix all kinds of roofing issues.
Warning signs you need a new roof
A roof that is older than 15-20 years usually lack structural stability and can require a replacement. Other roofing issues that require replacement include:
- Granules in the gutter
- Presence of moss, algae and climbing vines
- Curled and buckled shingles
- Large gaps in your roof
- Damaged flashing
- Sagging roof
- Serious roof leaks, etc.
The sooner you detect and fix the issue, the lesser the cost. Be on a keen lookout for roofing problems and call us if you suspect a roof issue.
Difference between re-roof and new roof
The process of layering new shingles over the existing shingles is called re-roofing. If your roof is structurally sound with no water damage, re-roofing may be your best option. On the other hand, if your existing roof has structural damages, major leaks, and other problems, it may need a roof replacement.
Re-roofing is cheaper than replacement; however, replacement offers a much comprehensive solution to all your roofing problems. We offer both re-roofing and replacement services, call us for a roof inspection.
Should I replace or repair my roof?
Roofing repairs can be expensive; however, regular roof maintenance can save you a lot of money. If whether your roof needs a repair or replacement largely depends on factors like:
- Moisture: If you spot moisture marks, paint peelings and stains on your ceiling, it is a clear sign of roof leakage. For small leaks, a simple fix can solve the issue. However, for extensive leakage and damages to the roofing layer, your roof may require a replacement.
- Missing or damaged shingles: For issues like curled, torn, split and missing shingles your roof can be fixed with a simple repair. However, for damages in over 40% of your roofing layer should be fixed with a roof replacement.
- Recent catastrophe and age: Roofing damages from a recent hurricane or tornado requires replacement of the entire roof than a repair. Similarly, if your roof is older than 20 years and brings up minor repairs consistently, it may be time to replace your roof.
We can assess your structure and suggest you with the appropriate roofing treatment. Get in touch with our reputable roofer Katy for a roofing inspection.
How much will it cost to replace a roof on a 1500 square foot house?
The cost of roof replacement can cost anywhere from $7000 to $8000 approximately. To assess your roof's condition, schedule a roof inspection soon! It can cost you anywhere from $100 to $300, and the inspection report can help you decide whether you need a roof replacement.
Get in touch with our reputable roofer Katy today to help you with your roofing repairs and replacement needs. At Quandahl Roofing, we offer affordable roofing solutions that stand the test of time.reputable roofer Katy